The switch is not longer directly connected to the load but acts as input device for the Fibar insert that is controlling the load. The device is just 15 mm height. The available space depends on the size of the traditional switch, the dimensions of the wall box and the amount of additional cabling placed in this box. This device is designed for a 3 wire system and needs a neutral wire in the wall box.
• Max. AC output: 2*8 A/ 230 V
• Max. DC output: 2 *8 A/ 30 V
• Max. Power load 2*1.5 KW as resistive load ( in case of loads other than resistive it may be
• Conforms to UE requlations: EN55022 (radio wave interference), EN61000-6 (safety of use),
• Overheating protection: safety off at 105oC,
• Ambient temperature: 10oC - 40oC
• To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes fi ≥50mm,
• Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside (depends on building structure),
• Outside dimmensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.
Our notes on Privacy
We do not collect any identifiable personal information about you unless you submit these to us voluntarily. You do this every time you fill a form and register to our site. This data is used for fulfilling orders, direct and indirect actions that originate from this, that being contacting you, delivering goods. We keep records of your transaction, records that you as a member can see anytime you login to our site. We do not store any financial records with regards to paypal accounts and credits cards.
We collect information about your computer, your domain, the IP address, the pages you visit. This data cannot identify anyone bur enable us to improve our site to suit your needs. We may also collect information using cookies, files stored in your computer. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more guided service